Thursday, September 15, 2005

Third post...INTRO!

OK So i guess I never really introduced my self properly to the blog world persay. Well to tell you the truth I wasnt even going to become a "blogger" but then when Zoollu started asking me questions about his...I tested on my nonexistant one...and now here we go...IVE GOT ONE..lol

Well a bit bout me...not much realy...for those of you who are visiting this..probably alreaady know me so no biggie. Although, I am in University now..Back to UWO-check the pic (London, Ontario)...woot woot. I'm loving it here as one can imagine being a youngin and away from home...lol...I'm not really that imature..cut me a break why dont ya.

Umm bet yeah...it's great, got new house mates and they are extrememly chilled in the truest sense of the word..lol

What else...am missing home though a tiny bit...my family mostly...and TORONTO! :( and being without internet is not the funnest thing in the world..i MISS YOU ALL soo much...:(

Well..I'm not too sure what else to write about myself..I'm not one to brag so...but if u feel u need to know more...please feel free to ask and I'll see if I can accomadate ur question ;)

Hopefully..now my blog is all ready and set to go...the bush was just a mere warm up...hehe...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

me firstttttttttttttttttt woooooo hoooooooooo

Unknown said...

Are there any curries living with you??

Man ur so lucky, I would do anything to get outa home :(

Well I dunno bout others I miss you heaps lol

Hope you have fun at uni.

Keshi said...

Suga Im visiting u for the first time and no I dunno u - that was a HUGGGE assumption there Suga...:) and u havent said much abt u in this post anyways lol! But nice pic...


I see Curry Ozzterzz has visited ya...hehe...he's too cute!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

sugga bugga bugga :) woahh u blogggin..lol i got u into it.. :p welll welll keep on doin itt..n get ur crappy apt some INTERNET ... come back soooon :p

Sugababee said...

4u...lol...no curries...got outta that one...hehe,
And I miss u tons too!

Keshi...sorry..yep tru tru that was a huge asssumtion but to be honest I have no clue how to go on describing myself...I'm just me...perhaps we'll get to know each other through talking..but like I said I aint one for describing meself...thanx for stopping by and commenting though...and yep Mr Curry has visited...lol..btw if u wanna know anything...just shoot!

Zille...yep am working on it...geez....calm it down..lol...thanx for stopping by.

Icey...lol...I guess the same answer for u as for Keshi...we'll talk and get to know each other....not another intro yaar...lol...that would be waaay to boring...and yep..I'm feeling the template too..hehe

Vipul said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nice its okie first time
Well i daresay i neva knew u so much hehe juz rather chit chat and a bit of flirting

But then i will really appreciate if u post ur pic instead of the otha one
Am dyin to see u , Am i already dead??
Aww am not askin a big favour isnt it

Next post ur PIC get it
mish u loadz
tc